Unlimited PvP

Unlimited PvP

Log in

I forgot my password

November 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1089 messages in 160 subjects

We have 314 registered users

The newest registered user is helluranos

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 30 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:58 am


    My Gallery

    Share
    avatar
    Jazz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    My Gallery

    Post  Jazz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 am

    Hey,

    I'm new to forums, but I saw this section and I like to do a lot of work with GFX, so here's a part of my gallery:








    As you can see, I mainly work in signatures.

    Cheers,

    Jazz.
    avatar
    D Hunter
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2009-10-26
    Location : UK

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  D Hunter on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:19 am

    nice work, maybe u can make a banner for unlimited.

    btw 2nd one jin, and last one ichigo?
    avatar
    Jazz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Jazz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 am

    Yeah if I get time I'll give it a go perhaps, and no to both, I can't remember the exact credentials for either, but I know they aren't Jin or Ichigo Razz
    avatar
    D Hunter
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2009-10-26
    Location : UK

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  D Hunter on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:49 am

    Jazz wrote:Yeah if I get time I'll give it a go perhaps, and no to both, I can't remember the exact credentials for either, but I know they aren't Jin or Ichigo Razz

    sure 2nd one aint devil jin? he looks pretty lyk devil jin.
    avatar
    Jazz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Jazz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:31 am

    Woops. Change that, yeah it is lol, and the final one is Alucard's Demon.
    avatar
    D Hunter
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2009-10-26
    Location : UK

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  D Hunter on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:46 am

    Jazz wrote:Woops. Change that, yeah it is lol, and the final one is Alucard's Demon.

    o k, i c thnx for telling me =P
    avatar
    Trix
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2009-11-22
    Age : 26
    Location : Las Vegas, Nevada

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Trix on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:41 am

    Jazz is good at making them. You should make one for the server =]
    avatar
    D Hunter
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2009-10-26
    Location : UK

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  D Hunter on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:50 am

    Trix wrote:Jazz is good at making them. You should make one for the server =]

    ya , hes really good, and thts what i said aswell, make one for server.

    TatorTawtz
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-11-07

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  TatorTawtz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 am

    Very nice signatures you have, but I see you leave out the flow in you're signatures. You would be a great addition to this community.
    TBH, you're signatures are probably better than mine. =D
    avatar
    Jazz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Jazz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 am

    TatorTawtz wrote:Very nice signatures you have, but I see you leave out the flow in you're signatures. You would be a great addition to this community.
    TBH, you're signatures are probably better than mine. =D

    I leave out the flow? Explain please?
    avatar
    D Hunter
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2009-10-26
    Location : UK

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  D Hunter on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:04 am

    TatorTawtz wrote:Very nice signatures you have, but I see you leave out the flow in you're signatures. You would be a great addition to this community.
    TBH, you're signatures are probably better than mine. =D

    no offence 2 u but i think hes r better then urs.

    TatorTawtz
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-11-07

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  TatorTawtz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:52 am

    Jazz wrote:
    TatorTawtz wrote:Very nice signatures you have, but I see you leave out the flow in you're signatures. You would be a great addition to this community.
    TBH, you're signatures are probably better than mine. =D

    I leave out the flow? Explain please?
    Well, you don't have to much of a direction, in where you're focal point is, in some of the signatures.
    avatar
    Jazz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Jazz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:53 am

    TatorTawtz wrote:
    Jazz wrote:
    TatorTawtz wrote:Very nice signatures you have, but I see you leave out the flow in you're signatures. You would be a great addition to this community.
    TBH, you're signatures are probably better than mine. =D

    I leave out the flow? Explain please?
    Well, you don't have to much of a direction, in where you're focal point is, in some of the signatures.

    Would be because it's not needed.

    TatorTawtz
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-11-07

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  TatorTawtz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:04 am

    Jazz wrote:
    TatorTawtz wrote:
    Jazz wrote:
    TatorTawtz wrote:Very nice signatures you have, but I see you leave out the flow in you're signatures. You would be a great addition to this community.
    TBH, you're signatures are probably better than mine. =D

    I leave out the flow? Explain please?
    Well, you don't have to much of a direction, in where you're focal point is, in some of the signatures.

    Would be because it's not needed.
    Okay, I understand, though it was only in my thought, you can do it if you wish.
    avatar
    D Hunter
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2009-10-26
    Location : UK

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  D Hunter on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:10 am

    lol a how to make a sig argument
    avatar
    Trix
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2009-11-22
    Age : 26
    Location : Las Vegas, Nevada

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Trix on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:44 pm

    Im pretty good with photoshop myself. So I might start posting up images that i make.
    avatar
    xx kross xx
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2009-10-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Earth.

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  xx kross xx on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:27 pm

    nice i like the third one.
    avatar
    Jazz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Jazz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:28 pm

    Thanks Smile
    avatar
    D Hunter
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2009-10-26
    Location : UK

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  D Hunter on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:00 pm

    Trix wrote:Im pretty good with photoshop myself. So I might start posting up images that i make.

    GL at making ur sigs. have fun making em!
    avatar
    Trix
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2009-11-22
    Age : 26
    Location : Las Vegas, Nevada

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Trix on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:33 pm

    Yeah d00d! Your very talented at making them. You take classes at skool or somewhat?
    avatar
    Jazz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Jazz on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:08 am

    Me? No lol, taught myself over time.
    avatar
    D Hunter
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2009-10-26
    Location : UK

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  D Hunter on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:56 am

    Trix wrote:Yeah d00d! Your very talented at making them. You take classes at skool or somewhat?

    y say d00d? looks weird lol
    avatar
    Jazz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Jazz on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:48 am

    Haha, a little yeah.
    avatar
    D Hunter
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2009-10-26
    Location : UK

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  D Hunter on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:55 am

    Jazz wrote:Haha, a little yeah.

    if u tlking bout the "d00d" thing, y dnt u quote?
    avatar
    Jazz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Jazz on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:56 am

    Im lazy Razz easier to scroll to bottom and hit "reply" lol.

    Sponsored content

    Re: My Gallery

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:13 am