Unlimited PvP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unlimited PvP

Unlimited PvP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unlimited PvP

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1089 messages in 160 subjects

We have 314 registered users

The newest registered user is helluranos

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:43 am

+2
your daddy
Elite
6 posters

Newest Client Download Link - New Links

Poll

Should Owner change to old source? If you say yes tell why.

[ 13 ]
    Newest Client Download Link - New Links I_vote_lcap93%Newest Client Download Link - New Links I_vote_rcap [93%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Newest Client Download Link - New Links I_vote_lcap7%Newest Client Download Link - New Links I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Newest Client Download Link - New Links I_vote_lcap0%Newest Client Download Link - New Links I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Elite
    Elite
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Newest Client Download Link - New Links Empty Newest Client Download Link - New Links

Post  Elite Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:37 am

Hey, When I tried loading on the old client It was not working it was like 2% updating... So Fate an Admin gave me the new link...
    MediaFire(Slow)- http://www.mediafire.com/?yzzjrytmwyj
    MegaUpload(Fast)- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3KK6LA4
    Plunder- http://plunder.com/409db51bd1
    Its a 525 client now...
    Owner Unlimited says its just a testing server but I tried it its great! And we hope you wont change the source again...
    THX,
    Elite

P.S Try the one at the MegaUpload first...
    P.P.S I upload the client to the Plunder it took me about 1 and a half hour but its worthed... Cuz I can help some of you... Should I or May I get a reward for this?

Last edited by Elite on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    your daddy
    your daddy
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Newest Client Download Link - New Links Empty ....

Post  your daddy Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 am

the new server sucks because we cant spawn gs, the whip is still old model, and the pvp is just better in the V6. Btw, I hope the Admins and owners restore the old client back. It is way better, or just code the new client just like the old one. Man... no offence.
    Also, when i open the server it always take such a long time updating it.. Ughhh... *sighs*
    Danny
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Newest Client Download Link - New Links Empty Re: Newest Client Download Link - New Links

Post  Danny Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:21 pm

all of the reasons have been stated already, the whip, and the weps we cant spawn
    xx kross xx
    xx kross xx

Newest Client Download Link - New Links Empty Re: Newest Client Download Link - New Links

Post  xx kross xx Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:43 am

obv this will be fixed, but the thing that is **** is that everyones spec weapon is calws.
    Elite
    Elite
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post  Elite Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Yea it stinks... Everyones spec weapon is always claws claws clawszzszszszszsz I even use claws cuz its the only wep to use... Clawszszszsz Saying that word makes me wanna vomit *puke*
    i p0wnd u i
    i p0wnd u i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  i p0wnd u i Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 am

jesus.. wtf he said? ITS A TESTING SERVER/CLIENT...
    danc0r
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post  danc0r Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:23 am

Jesus, owner ruined a good server(btw over 70% are away from server) and u really wanna tell us its "just" a test version.There are godwars,barrows,corp and all 3(!!!)spots are glitched corp isnt droping anything got like 200hp and dont even atk back,whole server is fucking glitched and
    u get stuck at every fucking spot.fight pits are glitched 2.

how bad must a coder 2 be for doing such amazing bullshit like this new source?dont smoke more weed as u can take.
    xx kross xx
    xx kross xx

Post  xx kross xx Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 am

danc0r wrote:Jesus, owner ruined a good server(btw over 70% are away from server) and u really wanna tell us its "just" a test version.There are godwars,barrows,corp and all 3(!!!)spots are glitched corp isnt droping anything got like 200hp and dont even atk back,whole server is fucking glitched and

how bad must a coder 2 be for doing such amazing bullshit like this new source?dont smoke more weed as u can take.

Shut the **** up, this is the first time we have tried a 525cache, obviously there are going ot be some mistakes and stuff, we were told this before the server was released that's why it is called a 'test client' new client will be realeased soon, and respect the coders you idiot the make the game that you play/enjoy.
    Danny
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post  Danny Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:11 am

xx kross xx wrote:
    danc0r wrote:Jesus, owner ruined a good server(btw over 70% are away from server) and u really wanna tell us its "just" a test version.There are godwars,barrows,corp and all 3(!!!)spots are glitched corp isnt droping anything got like 200hp and dont even atk back,whole server is fucking glitched and

Shut the **** up, this is the first time we have tried a 525cache, obviously there are going ot be some mistakes and stuff, we were told this before the server was released that's why it is called a 'test client' new client will be realeased soon, and respect the coders you idiot the make the game that you play/enjoy.

I have tried to work with 525 and up clients but its too complicated. The best ones are the 317 cause they are so easy and these are the ones that I know the best on how to work with. You can get the new models from the new clients on to the 317 so that they work and have better graphics but 525 are a waste of time because they have too much work to be done to them that its not even worth wasting time on them. If you need help coding a 317 just ask me I know some basic stuff.
    i p0wnd u i
    i p0wnd u i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  i p0wnd u i Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:12 am

go play a onther server? servers got down-times and up-times every server have that so don't cry and wait till server is going on or go play a fucking onther server.
    i p0wnd u i
    i p0wnd u i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  i p0wnd u i Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 am

I have tried to work with 525 and up clients but its too complicated. The best ones are the 317 cause they are so easy and these are the ones that I know the best on how to work with. You can get the new models from the new clients on to the 317 so that they work and have better graphics but 525 are a waste of time because they have too much work to be done to them that its not even worth wasting time on them. If you need help coding a 317 just ask me I know some basic stuff.

everyone knows how to make a 317 and we don't make a 525 before we know how to make a 317>.>

[soz for dubble post]
    danc0r
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post  danc0r Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:28 am

why dont do a new server and let the old one running?if you got a hoster for the old one u can test ur fucking new source.

this was a easy server,go play deltascape or oblivion pk(317 servers) if u say these server's are easy.
    on this server you can get everything u ever wanted in about 10min,on 317 servers u need much more time.

why even use a 525 for a test server,they got 2 much glitches and i dont even think that the coder of old source is good enough for fixxing them.(pray glitch,mage glitch,npc glitches,melee atk glitches,tele glitch,following glitches and much more **** like that.)

quitt this fucking server and go 2 bainscape.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:02 am