Unlimited PvP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unlimited PvP

Unlimited PvP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unlimited PvP

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1089 messages in 160 subjects

We have 314 registered users

The newest registered user is helluranos

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:43 am

+11
Fate1337
Kaz
olgaflow
de boss66
sasic
xx kross xx
I
Pain
D Hunter
brent
skill4kill forum
15 posters

What do You think of new staff

Poll

Do they suck???!?! do they rock??

[ 6 ]
    What do You think of new staff - Page 3 I_vote_lcap26%What do You think of new staff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [26%] 
    [ 6 ]
    What do You think of new staff - Page 3 I_vote_lcap26%What do You think of new staff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [26%] 
    [ 6 ]
    [ 2 ]
    What do You think of new staff - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%What do You think of new staff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What do You think of new staff - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%What do You think of new staff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do You think of new staff - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%What do You think of new staff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [4%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Juhames Pure
    Juhames Pure
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

What do You think of new staff - Page 3 Empty Re: What do You think of new staff

Post  Juhames Pure Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:12 pm

**** staff haha, should just be a server thats up 24\7, old source,
    and more advertising.
    Elite
    Elite
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

What do You think of new staff - Page 3 Empty Re: What do You think of new staff

Post  Elite Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:24 am

xx kross xx wrote:
    I wrote:
    skill4kill forum wrote:
    I wrote:If u escape = ban.
    I Tbh honest dont think u deserve admin/mod as u do xlog infront of chunchy iam gonna have to talk with chunchy and owner as this is a problem xlogger gets admin position. and i know because when i was staff i warned u 1-3 times for xloging so did chunchy
    What the **** are u talking about? I have never xlogged on this server, stop making up ****.

Yh i know, who the **** is making up this ****, whenever i is on i'm on i have never seen him x-log or nothing, why would he need to die if he dies he don't lose nothing coz of his admin powers, and he hardly ever dies coz you all suck at pking.
    LOL TRUE =D
    xx kross xx
    xx kross xx

Post  xx kross xx Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Pain wrote:lawl @ kross, gl on golden crown, even though i dont see you evah on that much

your on Mexian Time. I will have to come online at about 11 pm to see you online -6 hrs difference.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:11 am